On the occasion, Dr. N. Jayantakumar Singh, CMO/District Mission Director, DHS, Thoubal attended as Chief Guest, Dr.Ksh.Memcha Devi District Family Welfare Officer Thoubal as President and Th.Ingocha Singh Headmaster Lalit Madhop Sharma High School, Khongjom attended as guests of honour.
The aim of this programme is to deworm all the children from 1 to 19 years and improve their well-being. Children between 1 to 2 years are administered half of one Albendazole tablet.Children between 2 to 19 years are given one full tablet.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Relay hunger strike, torch rally continue demanding justice for Babysana
- TTBR condemns misquoting Moyon tribe as ‘Kuki’
- Moreh bandh Day-2: Supporters cordon AR camp and shouted to stay inside their camp
- ATRPFM condemn shooting by police; demands justice for Chungamliu Riamei
- Moreh town paralyses during 48 hours bandh called by CSOs