Imphal Aug 9,
Amidst hue and cry demanding justice for Ningthoujam Babysana even by shutting down the state another boarder of a hostel was found death today by drowning at a pond near the hostel he was staying.
The deceased student is identified as Thounaojam Ronaldo (17 yrs), son of Th. Manglemba from Wangoi Thounaojam Leikai studying Class 10 at Royal Academy of Advance Learning situated at Yumnam Huidrom Lakhsmi Bazar. He stayed at the hostel run by the hostel.
The deceased student was reported missing at around 7.30 pm yesterday and had been searching since then.
Today around 7.30 in the morning the slippers of the deceased was found at a pond just outside the school campus. And after searching in the pond, the dead body was found from it.
“My brother died because of the negligence of the hostel authority”, Manilbashu said.
He further added that the competent authorities should look after the regulations of the hostel.
The boarding of the Royal Academy of Advance learning has around 61 boarders and the deceased stayed at Room 33. He recently joined in the boarding last Saturday , the 3rd of August.
The dead body was later bought to RIMS for post-mortem.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- “Retirement part of our life” Min Biswajit at Tc&I employees farewell ceremony
- Judicious journalism is a tool for good governance
- Manipur University VC Prof Adya Prasad Pandey dismissed
- MACR appreciates government but not happy over delay in approving Draft State Child Policy, 2017
- Committing crime against nature and the essence of patriotism