Imphal Aug 8,
Co-Convener of Joint Action Committee against the killing of Babysana, Pratap Leishangthem and member of JAC Elangbam Joykumar were sent to Judicial custody for 15 days.
Speaking to media persons while coming out from the court Pratap said that they will not pray for bail and added to let the law take its own course.
The two were arrested in connection with the today’s bandh on Thangmeiband area and the 24 hour state wide bandh which was called by the JAC for not clarifying from the government side regarding the death case of Babysana.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- ‘Dignified way for return of Kashmiri Pandits obligatory’
- Manipur Governor Opens XIIth State Level Manipur Pineapple Festival at Khousabung; Calls on the need for opening of Cold Storage
- To the rescue for the degrading environment ; we can do it
- 12 injured in rally demanding justice for Reamei Chungamlu; JAC calls indefinite blockade at NHs and shuts all project in Zeliangrong area
- WHAT VOWS DOES A CATHOLIC PRIEST TAKE?
raj Thursday, 08 August 2019 20:58 Comment Link
PEOPLE ARE SEEING.EVERY MOVES OF GOVT. AND IN DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY LIKE OURS IT MATTERS A LOT. no so-called wavesssssssssssss can't influence peoples mind. Its as clear as crystal.