Imphal Aug 7,
Several protests continue to stage demanding justice for N. Babysana who died in her hostel.
Tingjinpong Eveninglories Prayer Centre today staged a sit-in-protest at RNBA complex, Tarung.
Deploring against the hostile conditions and attitudes of Standard Robarth Higher Secondary School Panti said that authorities concerned and the law enforcing agencies have shown their incompetency and added that students are sent to learn and not to be killed, harassed, tortured or insulted mentally or physically.
She further demanded that the culprits should be punished with iron hand to eradicate the evils once and for all.
Panti warned the school authorities, teachers and wardens should stop mental and physical tortures which were not allowed by the new education system.
She further urged the parents not to hesitate to agitate and face situation boldly and added that there is nothing to fear and both parents and students should communicate frequently to find out any evil designs on the part of the school staff concerned.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- ‘Dignified way for return of Kashmiri Pandits obligatory’
- Manipur Governor Opens XIIth State Level Manipur Pineapple Festival at Khousabung; Calls on the need for opening of Cold Storage
- To the rescue for the degrading environment ; we can do it
- 12 injured in rally demanding justice for Reamei Chungamlu; JAC calls indefinite blockade at NHs and shuts all project in Zeliangrong area
- WHAT VOWS DOES A CATHOLIC PRIEST TAKE?