Imphal, Aug 7,
Regarding the mysterious death of Ningthoujam Babysana Chanu. a student of Class VII of Standard Robarth Hr. Sec. School Canchipur on 18‘“ July, 2019 inside the hostel’s room run by the school; MACR requested the MHRC to take up appropriate steps to provide immediate Psycho-social care initiatives in order to address any possible “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder” (l’l’SD) syndrome inflicted to the 36 room inmates of the deceased minor.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- ‘Dignified way for return of Kashmiri Pandits obligatory’
- Manipur Governor Opens XIIth State Level Manipur Pineapple Festival at Khousabung; Calls on the need for opening of Cold Storage
- To the rescue for the degrading environment ; we can do it
- 12 injured in rally demanding justice for Reamei Chungamlu; JAC calls indefinite blockade at NHs and shuts all project in Zeliangrong area
- WHAT VOWS DOES A CATHOLIC PRIEST TAKE?