Imphal Aug 6,
Founder cum Principal of Standard Robarth Higher Secondary School and her daughter were both remanded in judicial custody for 15 days.
The prayer for judicial remand for 15 days was accepted today in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate rejecting the bail plea for Romita.
Since early morning hundreds of police forces were deployed around Cheirap court area keeping a strict vigil.
Both Landhoni and her daughter were brought to CJM court around 2.30 in the evening.
Landhoni though present in the court stayed in the ambulance because of her deteriorating health.
Women protestors run after the ambulance where Landhoni was taken. The angry protestors roar the streets with ‘Landhoni the killer’.
The protestors confronted with the police demanding to bring out the culprits involve in the death of Babysana.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- 10 days filmmaking course at MU concludes; Smartphone filmmaking a legitimate way of storytelling - Ajmal Jami
- MU community staged sit-in-protest demanding not to disintegrate Manipur
- Countdown begins for MANITEX- 2019: 15 stalls from foreign countries and 56 from different states of India will take part - Bishwajit
- Women’s body stage rally, submits memorandum to CM and Governor over FA
- NEFIS stages protest rally at MU demanding Anti Sexual Harassment Committee in MU
Birju Singh Nandeibam Wednesday, 07 August 2019 03:52 Comment Link
Keep up the good work!!
All the best for your future endeavors.