Imphal Aug 6,
Founder cum Principal of Standard Robarth Higher Secondary School and her daughter were both remanded in judicial custody for 15 days.
The prayer for judicial remand for 15 days was accepted today in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate rejecting the bail plea for Romita.
Since early morning hundreds of police forces were deployed around Cheirap court area keeping a strict vigil.
Both Landhoni and her daughter were brought to CJM court around 2.30 in the evening.
Landhoni though present in the court stayed in the ambulance because of her deteriorating health.
Women protestors run after the ambulance where Landhoni was taken. The angry protestors roar the streets with ‘Landhoni the killer’.
The protestors confronted with the police demanding to bring out the culprits involve in the death of Babysana.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- MSAD annual magazine ‘MAHEIROI’ formally released for Manipur
- International Mother Language Day organised
- Okram Joy threatens to throng at assembly if house fails to recognise Sanamahi as minority religion
- Concerned Citizens staged cycle rally for Freedom of Speech
- MUSU form committee to restructure crumbling Academic Environment of Manipur University
Birju Singh Nandeibam Wednesday, 07 August 2019 03:52 Comment Link
Keep up the good work!!
All the best for your future endeavors.