Imphal Aug 6,
Founder cum Principal of Standard Robarth Higher Secondary School and her daughter were both remanded in judicial custody for 15 days.
The prayer for judicial remand for 15 days was accepted today in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate rejecting the bail plea for Romita.
Since early morning hundreds of police forces were deployed around Cheirap court area keeping a strict vigil.
Both Landhoni and her daughter were brought to CJM court around 2.30 in the evening.
Landhoni though present in the court stayed in the ambulance because of her deteriorating health.
Women protestors run after the ambulance where Landhoni was taken. The angry protestors roar the streets with ‘Landhoni the killer’.
The protestors confronted with the police demanding to bring out the culprits involve in the death of Babysana.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- Haomee vows to stand against any demands for Homeland in the state
- UWOT demands justice for Riamei and Babysana
- 3rd Foundation day of AFESWA held; Ex servicemen urge government to initiate welfare scheme
- Ekta Parishad demands legal entitlement for homeless pattaless people
- AIYF to bring up the case of Babysana into a national issue
Birju Singh Nandeibam Wednesday, 07 August 2019 03:52 Comment Link
Keep up the good work!!
All the best for your future endeavors.