Imphal, Aug 6,
ATRPFM while expressing appreciation and gratitude to the concerned Minister and State government for implementation of Pension Scheme for ADC Employees, expressed shock to learn that some groups of individuals under a particular association has extracted money from ADC Employees for extension of pension benefits.
“We wanted to ask whether the pension scheme is implemented by the State Government or purchased by the Employees by way of contributions of funds. We have all the evidences that some section of people have collected huge amount of money in the name of pension benefits. In this regard, we had published press releases to take necessary action against them. However, no action has been taken till date”, a statement said.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Huge quantity of WY tablets seized
- Relay hunger strike, torch rally continue demanding justice for Babysana
- TTBR condemns misquoting Moyon tribe as ‘Kuki’
- Moreh bandh Day-2: Supporters cordon AR camp and shouted to stay inside their camp
- ATRPFM condemn shooting by police; demands justice for Chungamliu Riamei