Imphal Aug 6,
To review the security situation in the area, in view of upcoming Independence Day Thoubal and Tulihal Battalions of 9 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) conducted security meets at Khongjom and Tulihal Company Operating Bases (COBs). The security forums were attended by village Pradhans, ward members, councilors, members of village youth club, and locals of the respective areas.
During the meets the locals were sensitised and updated on the current situation existing in the area of responsibility. An interaction was carried out on necessary measures to be undertaken for maintaining a strict vigil in the area against illicit activities. In addition, future action plan in respect of civic action projects like medical camps, recruitment in the Assam Rifles and the Indian Army as well as career counseling for youth was also carried out. The security meets concluded with tea and refreshments for all the attendees.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- 13th foundation day of Manipur State Commission for Women held; State to Host Two Days United Nations Conference: Guv Najma Heptulla
- Health Minister Jayantakumar Singh flags off Ayushman Bharat Pakhwara Rally from Kangla
- CRPF distributes Water Storage Tank to marginalized peoples of Mongsangei area
- ARMY recovers large quantities of weapons and warlike stores in Namsa
- PWD, PHED discuss ways to minimise public inconveniences