Imphal, Aug 4,
The programme was participated and attended by CO 26 Bn AR, Col. C. Vidyadharan, officers, DFO Thoubal, forest officials, troops, families, children and locals.
It is said that in order to continue commitment towards conservation of earth and environment, under the aegis of 9 Sector Assam Rifles, HQ IGAR (S) pledged to plant more than 10000 trees in this year. To stride closer in achieving their goal, Thoubal Bn has organized today’s plantation drive of planting around 1000 saplings.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Manipur Lokayukta Website Launched; Lokayukta Will Work For The Interest Of The Public: Chairperson Nandakumar Singh
- Manipur is a land of resources : Minister Jayantakumar
- Collective Effort Can Achieve CM’s Green Manipur Mission Sooner: Forest Minister
- Assam Rifles saves snake bite victims
- DC Imphal East Reviews Preparedness Ahead of 7th Economic Census