Imphal Aug 3,
Sehlon Battalion of 28 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) provided humanitarian assistance in the form of a wheel chair to the 11 year old special child named Tin Neithem Khongsai. Neitham hails from a small village called Moljol which is situated near to Indo Myanmar border in Samtal Sailent. Neitham is suffering from mental illness and club foot of right leg which confines her to a small room in her house. Now with a new pair of a wheel she is happily mingling with her girl pals. Assam Rifles also conducted a awareness programme on treating of special children and their needs to the villagers. Mr Thanglet Khongsai, the father of the girl conveyed his heartful gratitude to the force for their Samaritan act.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- MCI approves MD Sports Medicine in RIMS
- Assam Rifles Seized Huge quantity of cigarettes in Moreh
- ECI announces Rajya Sabha election for 55 members including Manipur on March 26
- Humanism Foundation organizes placement counselling
- CM attends around 500 complaints on joint Meeyamgi Numit and Hill Leaders’ day