Imphal Aug 3,
Sehlon Battalion of 28 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) provided humanitarian assistance in the form of a wheel chair to the 11 year old special child named Tin Neithem Khongsai. Neitham hails from a small village called Moljol which is situated near to Indo Myanmar border in Samtal Sailent. Neitham is suffering from mental illness and club foot of right leg which confines her to a small room in her house. Now with a new pair of a wheel she is happily mingling with her girl pals. Assam Rifles also conducted a awareness programme on treating of special children and their needs to the villagers. Mr Thanglet Khongsai, the father of the girl conveyed his heartful gratitude to the force for their Samaritan act.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Cross Country Race for mass awareness held
- Assam Rifles conducts village Chiefs conclave
- Rifles Ex-Servicemen Rally
- Technology needs to be strengthened to put the one nation one card scheme into reality: Ram Vilas Paswan
- Start Up Conclave: Manipur gifted with natural beauty and people with talents- CM