Imphal, July 25,
The United Kuki Liberation expressed strong condemnation to the brutal killing of Late Pu Demkhohao Kipgen, PRO, KNF Kangchup Area on the July 22, 2019 at Kungchup Chiru by suspected KNO/KRA.
“The organisation offers our deepest condolence to the bereaved family and the organization he served. lt has saddened the revolutionary community to why such uncivlized inhuman acts of murdering own brethren still occurred in the society”, A statement signed by T James, Joint Secretary, UKLF said.
The Killing of own brethren like Cain in the Bible would never help achieve the revolutionary goal of the Kuki people, the statement added.
The statement further said that had there been action taken against the group or person involved in the previous crimes it could have put the continued occurrence of it. No one is bound beyond the law. Let justice prevail in the society.
The UKLF urged the government to take stern action against the involved persons or group to avoid further escalation.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- Manipur Shiva Sena urges all political party’s meet; criticizes CM
- Weavers wishes to include Handlooms and Handicrafts in school curriculums
- Awareness Camp on Skill Development
- MSWDC Chairperson assures free training on weaving, embroidery and tailoring to destitute women
- Left parties launch Nationwide Movement in Manipur