Imphal, July 18,
After massive hunt by rescue team of the State Fire service, the Tata DI vehicle which had fallen into Imphal River by crushing the Lilong Bridge was recovered today afternoon. However, except for one person believe to be the driver no other companion who was believed to be inside the vehicle at the time of the incident was not found inside the vehicle.
Report said that the Tata DI vehicle coming from Imphal towards Thoubal side seems to went out of control while trying to divert possible accident with a four wheeler car coming from the opposite direction fall into the river by crushing the bar. Hectic search were conducted since early today morning by the rescue team of the state fire service.
Identity of the two persons is yet to be established. The registration number of the ill fated vehicle is MN01S1300. The owner of the vehicle is identified as one MD. Altaf Hussain.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- 2nd Dr L. Bhaigyachandra (Ihilel) Memorial Lecture held; Various forms of war waged against the indigenous people- N Biren
- Imphal saw mass sit-in-protest for Babysana
- Anti AFSPA crusader Pebam Chittaranjan remembered on 15th Death Anniversary
- 73rd Manipur Independence Day celebrated; Titular king declares he will not participate if two different flags were hoisted
- Manipur observes Patriots’ Day remembering the martyrs