Imphal, July 18,
After massive hunt by rescue team of the State Fire service, the Tata DI vehicle which had fallen into Imphal River by crushing the Lilong Bridge was recovered today afternoon. However, except for one person believe to be the driver no other companion who was believed to be inside the vehicle at the time of the incident was not found inside the vehicle.
Report said that the Tata DI vehicle coming from Imphal towards Thoubal side seems to went out of control while trying to divert possible accident with a four wheeler car coming from the opposite direction fall into the river by crushing the bar. Hectic search were conducted since early today morning by the rescue team of the state fire service.
Identity of the two persons is yet to be established. The registration number of the ill fated vehicle is MN01S1300. The owner of the vehicle is identified as one MD. Altaf Hussain.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- MUSU form committee to restructure crumbling Academic Environment of Manipur University
- AMSU demands regular VC, Dean and Academic council for DM University; warns agitation
- Alumni and various other Students stage protest demonstrations condemning the attack on JNU
- Today’s generation needs to follow the idea which is dear to Lamyanba NK Sanajaoba ‘One for all, all for one’”
- Anti-CAB protests intensity in Ghy: People defy curfew; Army conducts flag march