Imphal July 18,
Volunteers of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee today staged sit-in-protest in front of Congress Bhavan against price hike. The protest was organised by Kishan Cell of MPCC.
Speaking to media persons President of MPCC Gaikhangam stressed that the people of the land has been facing tremendous problems because of the price rise of all items. He added that the rise of petroleum products rise to an unaffordable rate.
Denying that the reason of the price rise is not natural Gaikhangam said that it was because of the failure to manage properly.
He demanded to decrease the price hike of items to a more affordable rate for the welfare of the people.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- 2nd Dr L. Bhaigyachandra (Ihilel) Memorial Lecture held; Various forms of war waged against the indigenous people- N Biren
- Imphal saw mass sit-in-protest for Babysana
- Anti AFSPA crusader Pebam Chittaranjan remembered on 15th Death Anniversary
- 73rd Manipur Independence Day celebrated; Titular king declares he will not participate if two different flags were hoisted
- Manipur observes Patriots’ Day remembering the martyrs