Imphal July 18,
Volunteers of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee today staged sit-in-protest in front of Congress Bhavan against price hike. The protest was organised by Kishan Cell of MPCC.
Speaking to media persons President of MPCC Gaikhangam stressed that the people of the land has been facing tremendous problems because of the price rise of all items. He added that the rise of petroleum products rise to an unaffordable rate.
Denying that the reason of the price rise is not natural Gaikhangam said that it was because of the failure to manage properly.
He demanded to decrease the price hike of items to a more affordable rate for the welfare of the people.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- MUSU form committee to restructure crumbling Academic Environment of Manipur University
- AMSU demands regular VC, Dean and Academic council for DM University; warns agitation
- Alumni and various other Students stage protest demonstrations condemning the attack on JNU
- Today’s generation needs to follow the idea which is dear to Lamyanba NK Sanajaoba ‘One for all, all for one’”
- Anti-CAB protests intensity in Ghy: People defy curfew; Army conducts flag march