Imphal, July 15,
With an objective to preserve and protect the environment Smart Society Manipur today launched awareness campaign among the vehicle users to reduce carbon emission from the vehicles at Kwakeithel bazaar today morning.
Project co-ordinator of Smart Society Heikrujam Jodhachandra said that one contribution that the vehicle users could contribute to preserve and protect the environment by stopping the engine when the traffic stop signal is on.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- Normalcy cripple in Manipur as anti-CAB protestors called total shutdown
- CPI stages sit-in-protest against CAB and Naga issue
- YFPHR condemns M Binota’s action; Demands termination of her from the post of Chairperson of Women Commission
- State government trying all effort to resolve border dispute with Nagaland
- MPCC have also been not invited to discuss on CAB by the Union Home Minister