Imphal, July 13,
Former Minister Dr. M. Nara today called on all working class people to unite for bringing a change in the society.
Dr. Nara , who is also the president of the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) Manipur, while speaking on the one day convention of the Union at Manipur Press Club further said that real change for the welfare of the working class people are real socialist
“The present issue of famine like state and price hike in rice need to be fought united”, Nara said and blame both the center and state government over its silence to the voice of the working class people.
Dr. Nara also lambasted the move of the authority to open a male office at the Khwairamband Keithel market sheds terming it as an attempt to spoil the sanctity of the Ima Keithel which is famous for its uniqueness of being the only women market in the world.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur government celebrates Amit Shah’s nods to extend ILPS; declares holiday
- Amit Shah’s assurance for extension of ILPS in Manipur -too early for celebration
- Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019: Proposal & Reactions
- Citizenship Amendment Bill introduced in Lok Sabha
- Amit Shah introduces Inner Line Permit System in Manipur in LS