Imphal, July 12,
Chief Minister Shri N. Biren Singh has condoled the demise of Chief of Hengjang Kuki Village, Thangneo Kipgen and his nephew Thangminlun Haokip in a gun attack carried out by some unknown miscreants at a secluded place located between Keihao and Hengjang village in Kangpokpi district yesterday.
He also strongly condemned such dastardly act of targeting innocent lives without any reason. He said that there is no place for such heinous crimes in a civilized society, informing that active investigations into the incident are in progress. Maintaining that the perpetrators would be nabbed as soon as possible, he also urged the Hengjang villagers to maintain calm at this hour of sorrow. Shri N. Biren also shared grief of family members and Hengjang villagers, and prayed to the Almighty for the souls of deceased persons to rest in peace in their heavenly abode.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Minister Shyamkumar distributes vegetable seeds to 32 selected farmers of 12 districts
- Shirui Lily Festival – Shechef celebrates with a cause
- Nazareth to rock the opening day Shirui Lily festival, Extreme band to perform on October 19
- Neurosurgery ward inaugurated at JNIMS; Foundation stone for 18 private Wards laid
- Nemcha Kipgen Signs MOI with Government of Bangladesh