Imphal July 12,
Nominations are invited for 23rd Mahaveer Awards from eminent citizens, administrators and general public. The Awards which has been instituted by the Bhagwan Mahaveer Foundation are given in five fields consisting of Non-Violence and Vegetarianism, Education, Medicine, Community and Social Service and Women Social Entrepreneur/ Achiever with Indian Values. The Award carries a sum of Rs. 10,00,000 (Rs. Ten Lakhs), a citation and a memento in each field.
Interested citizen may also visit the website www.bmf awards.org for further details. It may also be mentioned that Deputy Secretary (Home), Government of Manipur had written to the Deputy Commissioners all the Districts of the State to forward nomination of eligible person to Home Department.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Minister Shyamkumar distributes vegetable seeds to 32 selected farmers of 12 districts
- Shirui Lily Festival – Shechef celebrates with a cause
- Nazareth to rock the opening day Shirui Lily festival, Extreme band to perform on October 19
- Neurosurgery ward inaugurated at JNIMS; Foundation stone for 18 private Wards laid
- Nemcha Kipgen Signs MOI with Government of Bangladesh