Imphal July 8,
Reacting to a news report in connection with the statement of KCP –MC, appeared at both print and electronic media of the state day before yesterday, L. Apabi Singh group of Manipur People’s Party (MPP) said that the statement of the KCP-MC was an attempt to defame SK Maimom and L. Apabi by Oinam Jugindro, Haobijam Gitajen and their associate. The statement said that SK Maimom and L. Apabi had never complaint either to KCP-MC or any other party and they have nothing to do with them. The L. Apabi group of MPP termed the news report as an attempt to tarnish the image of both L. Apabi and SK Maimom and urged the KCP-MC to make public the name of those posing as SK Maimom and L. Apabi who made a complaint to them.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids.
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- ATRPFM threatens 24 hours bandh at 3 NHs from midnight of July 23
- ATSUM warns RIMS authority to stir agitation if they didn’t rectify the violation of reservation
- NEFIS demands immediate removal of irregularities in disbursal of Non-Net Fellowships
- Awareness campaign to reduce carbon emission launched
- Tension runs high in Khumbong after police picked up 9 agitators