Imphal July 6,
All Manipur Selected 2000 candidates of police constable (Civil/ Male) 2013 candidates have resolved to call total shut down on the two National Highways from midnight of July 10 till the midnight of July 11 if government fails to give appointment letters on or before July 8, 2019.
Speaking to media persons Ahongsangbam Binoy stressed that the government still fails to give appointment letters for the post which was called on 2013 and declared the result on December 2018.
Discouraging the youths for the past long seven years Binoy said that the government has put the youths in distress. He added that several deadlines were given to the government to give the appointment letters to the selected candidates and still no positive response were assured by the government.
He further appealed the CSOs and the people of the state to extend support in their demands.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids.
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- ATRPFM threatens 24 hours bandh at 3 NHs from midnight of July 23
- ATSUM warns RIMS authority to stir agitation if they didn’t rectify the violation of reservation
- NEFIS demands immediate removal of irregularities in disbursal of Non-Net Fellowships
- Awareness campaign to reduce carbon emission launched
- Tension runs high in Khumbong after police picked up 9 agitators