Imphal June 29,
A medical camp was organised at village Anthi and Anal Khullen of Chandel district, Manipur by Chandel Battalion of 26 Sector Assam Rifles, IGAR (South) on 28th June 2019. The camp was organised on the request of the villagers as there is no medical facility available in the vicinity. A total of 126 villagers (71 from Anthi village and 55 from Anal Khullen village) including men, women and children attended the camp and were provided with a free health check up and medicines.
The Regimental Medical Officer and Assam Rifles Medical Officer of the Chandel Battalion carried out preliminary health check up of villagers and referred few villagers for further treatment who have been diagnosed for any ailment.
The villagers were contended with the medical camp and shown their gratitude towards the Assam Rifles for organising it. Also, villagers have been assured regarding full support from Assam Rifles through such outreach programs and they can approach battalion in case medical assistance is required during any emergency. .
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Skill certificates and trade licenses distributed to PMKVY trainees
- Assam Rifle inaugurates vocational training centre and distributes solar power systems
- Manipur State Journalist Awards, 2019 conferred to 8 journalists on National Press Day
- Manju Diler visits Ccpur, takes stock of manual Labourers’ Plight
- Children should be acquainted with the beauty of nature for harmonious living: Deputy CM