Imphal, June 16,
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh who is presently camping at New Delhi would receive an insulting blow if the portfolios that were taken out from Minister Bishwajit and vested on him restored, a political analyst who happen to present at Imphal airport said to this reporter.
“In politics it takes no time for change of decision, anything can happen anytime, until Chief Minister returns and acted as per the decision he had taken before leaving, and make it visible to the people, people have to wait and watch”, the political analysts and a close aid of BJP who did not want to disclose his identity said.
These are news contributed by our verified users. The News are verified by our team and published.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- ‘Transport contractors are using the name of revolutionary groups in stealing PDS rice’
- KCP-MC asks for more detail clarification to Lamjingba; says no compromise with Credit Society Micro Finance, Sangakpham
- Tobacco harm reduction – A realistic option
- UKLF says KNO/KNA clarification to the killing of its cadre as false propaganda
- How do we trust the peace talk between Government of India and NSCN(IM)?