Imphal, June 13,
Armed rebel group Maoist Communist Party has lifted the ban that was imposed on RIMS and its engineering cell.
In a statement issued on the matter, Manipur Maoist Communist Party (MMCP) said that RIMS authority paying due respect to the will of the party and the people halted all activities pertaining to the engineering cell.
Given this, the party, in the statement, said that it has lifted the ban for time being. It understands that the ban imposed on the engineering work has impeded the functioning of RIMS.
The outfit further reminded that it has neither obstructed not banned the treatment of the patients in the hospital. MCPM said that the party understands that the ban on engineering works has created obstruction in the functioning of the hospital and the development works were stopped but the ban was a necessary evil. In order to cleanse the hospital, the party took the decision to halt the engineering work as some are using the development work done in the hospital to amass their personal wealth. The party in its statement urged RIMS authority to do their duties towards the people honestly. The party will keep a close watch on the activities in RIMS, the statement further added.
MMCP, in the statement, urged the doctors who are taking non-practicing allowances not to treat patients outside their hospitals taking money. RIMS authority should also keep an eye on this matter too.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- Football Delhi’s Golden League coming back with the database to provide identity to all Delhi football players
- World Bamboo Day: RK Ranjan appeals to make Bamboo as means of employment
- Manipur’s Ambeshori Devi & Haryana’s Tamanna enter semi-finals of Junior Women’s Boxing Nationals
- Hepatitis B & C screening camp concludes at Press Club, Guwahati scribes show excellent health status
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali, launches Support Group for Stroke patients