Imphal, June 12,
Training Programme on Digitization and Cyber Security organized by Vishwa Yuvak Kendra and The Indigenous Foundation was concluded today. IT Expert Bandana Lourembam and Banking Official Koijam Lokeshore conducted training sessions on today’s session of the training program on different topics revolving around cyber security, informed the organizing committee.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Minister Shyamkumar Lauds ‘School Fagathansi Mission’, Terms It As Long Term Vision Initiated Under CM For Overall Development
- Education alone can bring good change in Chandel- Letpao Haokip
- One day Seminar held on management of Yongchak and Agar
- Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony Held In Churachandpur District
- Assam Rifles Distributes Books To Mary Kom Boxing Academy