Bishnupur, June 12
The District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) in association with District Bar Association and District Administration, Bishnupur held Legal Services Camp today at Multipurpose Hall, Mini Secretariat, DC Complex, Bishnupur.
14 stalls were opened at the camp by different government departments and banking sector. Grievances of the people were addressed at the stalls with the assistance of DLSA members. Talks on different schemes and provisions were also given by resource persons on the occasion.
Terming it as the first of its kind in the district, Pawan Yadav, the Deputy Commissioner commended the DLSA and District Bar Association for the initiative taken.
Speaking to the press on the occasion, I. Jugeshwar, President, District Bar Association said that this camp is organized to help the people understand the different schemes and benefits available under different government departments. “We are facilitating the people to avail the different schemes available” he stated.
Apart from officials from the District Administration Civil Police, Chief Judicial Magistrate, District and Session Judge and Judge of Family Court, Bishnupur attended the camp.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Combating Covid-19 pandemic by empowering the youth
- Even though cracks between NPP and BJP stitched, Joykumar unlikely to accept the reallocated portfolios unless offered the one he desire
- ‘We don’t procure sub-standard mask, we encourage hand made three-layers masks under the Ministry’s guideline’
- Conquering the art of bloody politics
- Cracks between NPP and BJP stitched; Deputy CM Yumnam Joykumar re-allocated with Finance portfolio