Imphal June 9,
Tulihal Battalion of 9 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) conducted a security meet at Tulihal Company Operating Base (COB). The security forum was attended by the Pradhans, Ward Councilors along with representatives of local youth clubs. During the meet the locals were sanitised and updated on current situation existing in the area of responsibility. There was also an interaction carried out on necessary measures required to be undertaken by locals in synergy with Assam Rifles for maintaining a strict vigil against illicit activities in the area. In addition to the security issues, future action plan in respect of civic action projects like medical camps, recruitment in Assam Rifles and Army and career counseling for youth were also discussed during the meet.
The locals expressed their gratitude and appreciated the efforts of Assam Rifles for conduct of such security meetings and ensuring peace in the area and assured their commitment and assistance in maintaining the same. The security meet concluded with tea and refreshments for all the attendees.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- More Than 200 Signatures for Removal of Present Manipur State Women Commission Chairperson
- Assam Rifles seize drugs worth 57 lakhs in Pallel
- CM inspects solid waste treatment plant at Lamdeng Khunou
- Minister Nemcha Kipgen disburse funds of MOAP received though GTV
- Director General AR visits Moreh battalion