Maoist Communist Party Manipur today said that will extend full support to the movements initiated by Non-teaching Employee Welfare Association of RIMS.
A press released signed by Coordinator, Standing Committee of Maoist Communist Party Manipur Kyonghan Mangang said that the Director of RIMS has made the institution as a private institution meant for his family and relatives neglecting the welfare of the institution.
He said that RIMS has now become a popular breeding ground for contractors instead of giving health care facilities to public. Yumkhaibam Sitesh who is the brother in law of the Director has been withdrawing bill of many contract works through the Director.
The Manipur Maoist warns serious consequences to whoever stands on the side of the Director and whoever hinder the movements of the Non Teaching Employees Association. He said that the association should not be afraid of the puppets mastered by the Director and added that Maoist will stand firmly to fight against them.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- Family members accused husband slam mob for throwing slippers inside the court premises
- Encroachment at Pumlen pat strongly condemned
- Road compensation final meeting
- Northeast India Music Conference at Guwahati to witness participation of top stakeholders of music industry
- Nazamia Education Group announces scholarship for higher studies