Imphal, May 30,
As part of its ongoing drive against intoxicated drugs and alcohol, Coalition Against Drugs and Alcohol (CADA) open a new unit at Wangjing Awang Leikai, Thoubal District, with CADA, Secy. Mayengbam Budhi on a public meeting held at Wangjing Awang leikai, yesterday.
President as Sorokhaibam Tombi, Secretary General as Nongmaithem Sunibala and Secretary Organisation as H. Ngoubi etc.,
Meanwhile at Wangkhei Andro parking, CADA Imphal east and CADA Imphal west seized 350 litres of local liquor from Ninthoujam Lairenjao (45 yrs) S/o N. Chandra of Konthoujam, Khundongbam Ashok (40yrs) W/o (L) kh. Khongnem of Wangkhei Ningthem Pukhri Mapal, Usharani Devi (Vendor owner), Angita Devi (Vendor owner), Bramacharimayum Boy (48 yrs) S/o B. Nabakeshwor of Palace compound Harikhabok Makhong and Manichandra Singh (vendor owner).
Later, CADA burns the seized liquor at the place, the statement added.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- State Assembly Session : House Passed demands for six departments
- SCERT embeds Assembly session as an excuse for disregarding Manipur Information Commission
- Be cautious; of the 30 countries affected by Novel Coronavirus no case reported from Myanmar
- Finally, MHRD seeks President’s approval for removal of Manipur University VC AP Pandey
- Government Aided School Employees threaten to commit suicide for revised pay