As part of the International Day of Biodiversity, a division level painting competition under the theme “Our Biodiversity Our Food Our Health” was held for students of Class V to XII on Sunday at KM Blooming Higher Secondary School.
The painting competition was jointly organized by the Wildlife and Biodiversity Conservation Committee (WBCC) Manipur and Divisional Forest Officer, Thoubal under the leadership of L.Debala DFO, Thoubal Forest Division.
Over 350 students from different educational institutions from the ThoubaI division area took part in the painting competition.
The prize distribution ceremony for the competitions will be held on May 22 along with International Day of Biodiversity -2019 at Divisional Forest Office, Thoubal.
DFO Thoubal L.Devala, Dy RO Forest Martin, President of WBCC Rabi Takhellambam, Secretary of WBCC and Forest Staffs & WBCC members were also present on the Competition.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur.
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- “Mr. India Grand Universe” Vikas Usham felicitated
- Chandel District Yet to receive NREGS wages
- Awards distributed to meritorious students of Patsoi Assembly Constituency
- Discourse on the problems of Manipur held
- ATRPFM to hold State level consultative meeting for Village Chief/ Headman/Chairman under Six Autonomous Districts of Manipur