Imphal May 20,
The interaction saw a total of 55 participants including ex-servicemen, their families, Veer Naris and dependents from Ukhrul District. The interaction was aimed at addressing the concerns of the ex-servicemen with respect to their pensions, canteen facilities and welfare schemes. They were also briefed about the latest policies introduced for the benefits of ex-servicemen and their dependents.
The event saw a healthy participation of ex-servicemen and their dependents who appreciated the thoughtful gesture of Assam Rifles.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Govt. lays foundation stones for improvement of 60 Govt. Schools
- Minister Biswajit stresses on teachers’ role in shaping students’ future
- Minister Jayantakumar Cheques Amounting Rs. 57,50000 Distributed To Five ADCs
- Assam Rifles Celebrates 73rd Independence Day
- ARMY recovers huge cache of Arms and Ammunition in Noney district of Manipur