From a Correspondent
Guwahati May 15,
Senior journalist and researcher on environment and development issues, Keya Acharya will interact with city scribes on Friday (17 May 2019). Presently functioning as the President of Forum of Environmental Journalists in India (FEJI), Ms Acharya will be available at 3.30 pm for member-journalists of Guwahati Press Club through video conference from Bangalore.
Travelled extensively to countries in South America, South and Southeast Asia, South & East Africa and Europe on various assignments ranging from forestry to renewable energy to solid waste management to rural development etc, Ms Acharya is expected to share some of her ideas about the present status of investigative and serious journalism in the country.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- One day orientation workshop on ‘Intensified Mission Indradhanush‘
- Kangleipakki Meira celebrates 38 foundation day
- PIL filed in Allahabad High Court seeking judicial probe into Police violence in Uttar Pradesh
- City scribes condole death of Journalist Naresh Mitra
- 6 music bands to represent Manipur and Sikkim at Ukhrul auditions for Rhythms & Aromas of Northeast on January 10