From a Correspondent
Guwahati May 15,
Travelled extensively to countries in South America, South and Southeast Asia, South & East Africa and Europe on various assignments ranging from forestry to renewable energy to solid waste management to rural development etc, Ms Acharya is expected to share some of her ideas about the present status of investigative and serious journalism in the country.
These are news contributed by our verified users. The News are verified by our team and published.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- UKLF says KNO/KNA clarification to the killing of its cadre as false propaganda
- How do we trust the peace talk between Government of India and NSCN(IM)?
- IFO 2019 - Motivating students for better understanding of financial management
- Protective Thinking: Social Background leading to RIIN, Can RIIN save Nagaland?
- Claw toes may be a symptom of an underlying disorder