Imphal May 13,
Timely administered first aid by Sehlon Battalion of 28 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) saved the life of two young men from succumbing to their injuries caused by a road accident that occurred on the roads of Samtal Salient on 11 May 2019.
Truck driver Mr Thang Meinlein, aged 27 years and assistant driver Mr Malsam, aged 21 years both from Moljol village were driving their truck from Moljol to Tuitong when their truck skidded from the road and toppled down into a nala. The individuals were brought to Assam Rifles camp at Tuitong by the villagers where first aid was given by the medical assistant present at the camp. Thereafter they were evacuated to community health centre at Sugnu for further medical treatment.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- MCI approves MD Sports Medicine in RIMS
- Assam Rifles Seized Huge quantity of cigarettes in Moreh
- ECI announces Rajya Sabha election for 55 members including Manipur on March 26
- Humanism Foundation organizes placement counselling
- CM attends around 500 complaints on joint Meeyamgi Numit and Hill Leaders’ day