Imphal May 13,
Moreh Battalion of 26 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) conducted a medical camp at JJ Orphanage Moreh, Tengnoupal district on 12 May 2019. Medical team of Moreh Battalion provided medical aid and distributed free medicines to the children of orphanage home. A total of 37 children and staff were given medical aid. The children were investigated for the deficiency of Hemoglobin, Iron, anemia, skin infection, fever, cough and cold.
In addition, the Medical Officer conducted a lecture on general health and hygiene. She also conducted the sanitary check up of the orphanage home and encouraged the children to keep the surrounding clean and sanitised.
Moreh Battalion has been making dedicated efforts in improving the living standards of the children of the orphanage by creating adequate infrastructure and providing them with basic amenities on a regular basis. Recently, apart from distribution of sports items, a toilet cum bathroom block was constructed at JJ Orphanage home.
The relentless endeavours of Moreh Battalion of Assam Rifles in providing healing touch to the orphanage have been widely appreciated by all.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- MCI approves MD Sports Medicine in RIMS
- Assam Rifles Seized Huge quantity of cigarettes in Moreh
- ECI announces Rajya Sabha election for 55 members including Manipur on March 26
- Humanism Foundation organizes placement counselling
- CM attends around 500 complaints on joint Meeyamgi Numit and Hill Leaders’ day