From a Correspondent
Kolkata May 11,
Pioneers in the field of preparing students for Civil Service Examinations, GS Score in association with SAMARTH (The civil Services aspirants Club of TMSL Kolkata) organized an interactive session at G-Series Auditorium today.
Being an open session, it was open for all to share and exchange their ideas and quench their thirst of myths and doubts related to clearing CSE. The session was addressed by none other than IAS topper Suman Saurav Mohanty (AIR-9, 2017) who focused on encouraging the aspirants to realize their dreams, bring out their true potential and internalize administrative qualities in their thoughts and actions.
The aspirants who attend the seminar were mesmerized by the simple approach Mr. Suman Sourav Mohanty gave to the students while preparing for the Exam.
IAS topper Suman guided the audience and interjected indomitable enthusiasm into them, for getting all success in future by narrating many inspirational stories and strategies. This session was an attempt to spread awareness about Civil Services so that students who have the caliber and the dream to be part of Indian Bureaucracy can pursue their dreams ahead.
The session addressed the Civil Services aspirants with an aim to encourage and empower the aspirants with the right zeal and approach to crack Civil Services Examination and lead a well-accomplished Life.
Participants through this very thoughtful interactive session also received insights on Civil Services Exam, UPSC syllabus, stages of the exam, subject wise preparation strategy, right time management and Services allotted thereafter.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- Banned contract firm M/s SN Pavei awarded 8 PMGSY Phase XI for 2017-18
- Chak-tangba, Overdraft and Game of Thrones
- Manipur Maoist lifts ban on RIMS and its engineering cell
- India Influence Report 2019 reveals how influencer marketing is becoming an indispensable part of brand’s marketing metrics as well as image positioning campaigns of major political parties in India
- Normal Headaches may be a serious medical disorder