Imphal, May 10,
A person died and another injured after a building in the south of Polo Ground today collapse today evening.
The cause of the collapse is not known as of now but it is suspected that the building might have crumbled as the structures are outdated.
The building is located at the north of the MPP Office and the area is crowded most of the time. Details are being awaited.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- Thangmeiband, Polem Leikai declared as containment zone; Efforts underway for contact tracing of the patient
- Smile Train India Strengthens Support To Cleft Patients During COVID19
- HSLC, 2020 result declared today; two Government school students ranked in top 25 positions
- AMCTA condoles demise of Prof. Th. Oliver Monsang
- Need for empathy, understanding and responsibility