Imphal, May 10,
A person died and another injured after a building in the south of Polo Ground today collapse today evening.
The cause of the collapse is not known as of now but it is suspected that the building might have crumbled as the structures are outdated.
The building is located at the north of the MPP Office and the area is crowded most of the time. Details are being awaited.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- Facebook Group Iramdam Ima Manipur extends monetary support
- 7th pay approved for RIMS pensioner
- “Impact of Social Media” course conducted at Noney
- CPI kicks starts month-long campaign to save Democracy, Secularism and Constitution
- 40th Archives Week Celebration; Minister unhappy over the present status of state archive