Imphal, May 9,
Imphal West district police today conducted drive against modified two wheeler motor bike which make disturbing noise at Tiddim road near Tiddim ground.
Around 32 modified motor bikes with mike disturbing sound were detained and fined after producing before Court. The owner of the two wheeler motor bikes was then ordered to replace the modified silencer with the original one failing which the police warn them of legal action.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids.
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- ATRPFM threatens 24 hours bandh at 3 NHs from midnight of July 23
- ATSUM warns RIMS authority to stir agitation if they didn’t rectify the violation of reservation
- NEFIS demands immediate removal of irregularities in disbursal of Non-Net Fellowships
- Awareness campaign to reduce carbon emission launched
- Tension runs high in Khumbong after police picked up 9 agitators
raj Thursday, 09 May 2019 18:54 Comment Link
These good for nothing people are not only disturbing common masses, but bring health hazards to cardiac patients, small toddlers, old aged people. Govt should enact law which empowers each club or group of person in each locality of the state to kick them in whatever way they like and immunity from prosecution for such noble act. I would like to enroll myself first.