Imphal, May 8,
JAC formed against the injury of Konsam Santosh and the Co-ordinating body of Khurai today staged a sit-in-protest at Tharoijam leirak , Khurai from 11 am to 2 pm today demanding compensation of the injured victim as well as punishment of the culprits involved in the bomb blast.
The twin blast occurred on the evening of April 22 this year near MMTA office where the Assam Rifles Transit camp was also located at close proximity.
Konsam Santosh sustained injury in the blast and government authority still has not provided any assistant of any kind.
The protestor said that no authority of the government had also visited the injured. They urged the govt. to provide adequate security to Santosh until the culprits are arrested.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- Okram Joy threatens to throng at assembly if house fails to recognise Sanamahi as minority religion
- Concerned Citizens staged cycle rally for Freedom of Speech
- MUSU form committee to restructure crumbling Academic Environment of Manipur University
- AMSU demands regular VC, Dean and Academic council for DM University; warns agitation
- Alumni and various other Students stage protest demonstrations condemning the attack on JNU