From a Correspondent
Guwahati, May 8,
Assam’s well-known healthcare institution Dispur Hospital conducted a media OPD clinic at Guwahati Press Club on 7 May 2019, where Dr Drapan Dutta (medicine) was available for free consultations to the participants. Member-journalists of the press club also checked their blood pressure & sugar by nurse Maina Das in the camp.
Moreover, the participants of the blood screening camp for lipid profile, RFT, LFT, RBS etc on 10 April last by MMCH, Panbazar at the press club premises, also consulted their blood reports with the attending doctor.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- ATSUM serious to the functioning of TA & HD; threatens stir
- JFA insists on mass Covid-19 screening for media employees
- NEFIS demands subsidy for fertilizers
- Nagaland declared disturbed area for 6 more months; ‘Law and order situation in Nagaland, disturbed and dangerous’ – Home Ministry
- IBSD Sikkim distributes surface disinfectant to GMC