Imphal May 7,
A monthly village chief/secretary meeting was organised at T’Minou by Moreh Battalion of 26 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) on 06 May 2019. A total of 10 village chiefs and secretaries of nearby villages attended the meeting. The security situation in the area was deliberated upon and the importance of maintaining peace and harmony was discussed in detail during the meeting. Village Chiefs/Secretary expressed their interest in maintaining close liaison with Assam Rifles, the border guarding force. The other agenda points of the meeting included security aspects, exchange of information and updation of mobile numbers. The meeting culmiated with refreshments for all. The village chiefs and secretaries thanked Assam Rifles for its efforts to ensure peace and tranquility in the area. They also assured their whole hearted cooperation with Assam Rifles in future as well.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Minister Shyamkumar Lauds ‘School Fagathansi Mission’, Terms It As Long Term Vision Initiated Under CM For Overall Development
- Education alone can bring good change in Chandel- Letpao Haokip
- One day Seminar held on management of Yongchak and Agar
- Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony Held In Churachandpur District
- Assam Rifles Distributes Books To Mary Kom Boxing Academy