Imphal, April 23,
The KCP MC statement compares the act of admitting students on backdoor with that of selling the vote in the recently concluded election. It said the bomb was placed during study leave of the students and is the last warning to those who are giving bad name to the party. The outfit names two members of the PTA and another contact person and also some students who had collected money for admitting students.
The statement also said that the placing of bomb at Little Flower School is the beginning and not the last. It appealed those involved in the maligning of the party’s name and the Catholic Schools authorities to clarify over the matter.
These are news contributed by our verified users. The News are verified by our team and published.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- ‘Transport contractors are using the name of revolutionary groups in stealing PDS rice’
- KCP-MC asks for more detail clarification to Lamjingba; says no compromise with Credit Society Micro Finance, Sangakpham
- Tobacco harm reduction – A realistic option
- UKLF says KNO/KNA clarification to the killing of its cadre as false propaganda
- How do we trust the peace talk between Government of India and NSCN(IM)?