Imphal, April 23,
The KCP MC statement compares the act of admitting students on backdoor with that of selling the vote in the recently concluded election. It said the bomb was placed during study leave of the students and is the last warning to those who are giving bad name to the party. The outfit names two members of the PTA and another contact person and also some students who had collected money for admitting students.
The statement also said that the placing of bomb at Little Flower School is the beginning and not the last. It appealed those involved in the maligning of the party’s name and the Catholic Schools authorities to clarify over the matter.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- NE can learn from big city disaster: Keya Acharya
- Advanced Robotic Surgeries boon for morbidly obese patients
- Mary Kom and Nikhat Zareen have possible semi-final clash as 10 Indians assure medals at India Open 2019
- Women Bring Life to the World
- KCP –MC alleges molestation of three girl students by the Father of Catholic School Canchipur