Imphal, April 23,
In a press statement by Kyonghan Mangang , Coordinator, Standing Committee, MCPM, the outfit blamed 2 members of the Parents Teachers’ Association for all the fiasco at Catholic Schools. The Maoist also stated that the two members of the PTA admitted 16 students at backdoor using the name of an outfit amid the appealed by the Maoist to the Catholic Education Society.
These are news contributed by our verified users. The News are verified by our team and published.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- ‘Transport contractors are using the name of revolutionary groups in stealing PDS rice’
- KCP-MC asks for more detail clarification to Lamjingba; says no compromise with Credit Society Micro Finance, Sangakpham
- Tobacco harm reduction – A realistic option
- UKLF says KNO/KNA clarification to the killing of its cadre as false propaganda
- How do we trust the peace talk between Government of India and NSCN(IM)?