Imphal, April 22,
This time the miscreants placed two hand grenades near Little Flower School entrance gate. The bombs were first notice by morning walkers. Police and Assam Rifles team rushed the spot and safely diffused the two bombs at around 7.30 am.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur.
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Painting Competition held to mark “International Day of Biodiversity 2019”
- ‘School PHAGATHANSHI’ campaign only at initial stage; criticism to it is more like killing the baby before birth says Edn. Minister
- Staffs of Catholic schools refutes allegation of molestation to the Principal by KCP-MC
- KIL observes 9th Foundation day We will fight all form of oppression - Memcha
- Man drown in Thoubal River