Imphal April 21,
Manipuri Chanura Leishem Marup (MACHA Leima) today observed its 50th Foundation Day at Lamyanba Sanglen. Advisor of Macha leima H. Borkeina, Founder Secretary Khundongbam Ibetombi and life Member Yengkhom Roma grace the occasion as dignitaries on the dais.
Speaking to media persons at the sideline of the function, Founder Secretary of MACHA Leima Khundongbam Ebetombi said that MACHA leima has been fighting for the emancipation of women group in today society.
“Macha leima was form to emancipate women and to face the male counterpart equally”, Ibetombi said and added that the MACHA Leima has been doing various activities for the welfare of the women group of the state. RTI, has been applied on women related issues and various camp for empowering of the women have been conducted at various places.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University.
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- State lawyers staged protest against mob violence and subsequent assault to a lawyer
- JSCC seize and destroy tobacco products sold in and around Educational institution
- 80 % of mental disorder patients do not consult doctors
- State BJP staged Sit-in-protest decrying violence at Kolkata
- Boyfriend who impregnated his girlfriend allegedly denied to accept her as wife