Imphal, April 21,
Easter is being celebrated across the globe today.
It signifies the resurrection of Jesus Christ after his crucifixion and death at Calvary on Good Friday.
Special mass are being held at churches in the country and abroad to mark the day.
President, Vice President and Prime Minister have greeted the people on Easter.
Here in Manipur too the day is being celebrated across the state by Christian community. At langol Tarung Village large number of Christian followers pray for peace in the state.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur.
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Painting Competition held to mark “International Day of Biodiversity 2019”
- ‘School PHAGATHANSHI’ campaign only at initial stage; criticism to it is more like killing the baby before birth says Edn. Minister
- Staffs of Catholic schools refutes allegation of molestation to the Principal by KCP-MC
- KIL observes 9th Foundation day We will fight all form of oppression - Memcha
- Man drown in Thoubal River