Imphal, April 21,
Easter is being celebrated across the globe today.
It signifies the resurrection of Jesus Christ after his crucifixion and death at Calvary on Good Friday.
Special mass are being held at churches in the country and abroad to mark the day.
President, Vice President and Prime Minister have greeted the people on Easter.
Here in Manipur too the day is being celebrated across the state by Christian community. At langol Tarung Village large number of Christian followers pray for peace in the state.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur.
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Dolaithabi Barrage fails: farmers decry as paddy field remain dry
- Class 7 Student found hanging in her hostel room at Standard Robarth Higher Sec. School Canchipur
- Protest continues demanding arrest of culprits involved in the attack to U. Thoibi
- MARSAC organises workshop on Disaster Management System
- Dead body stealing case: Police arrests prime suspect; LCA relaxes indefinite bandh, to continue agitation