Imphal, April 20,
Kanglei Economic Development Organisation (KEDO) today observed 12th Foundation Day as it completes 12 years today.
The organization is a body of educated but unemployed youth who believe in work culture as the only means to progress towards development.
Vice Chancellor of the Central Agricultural University, Dr. H. Premjit Singh while appreciating the spirit of the members of KEDO said that he will provide all assistant from the University for Improvement of the members of KEDO. He said that he is ready to provide training on poultry and agriculture farming to make the members self sustain economically.
Manitomba, President of KEDO, while talking to media persons said that KEDO’s aim is to built a work force of the state.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- Manipur still backward because of failure to submit UC
- Traffic violators fined over Rs. 4 lakhs in 19 days
- My meeting with the Governor was to discuss about the improvement of Manipur Bhavan – PK Singh
- Unusual gathering of non Manipuri speaking people seen at Mantripukhri site; Perhaps impact of NRC in Assam
- Oppression of expression in Myanmar continues’