Imphal April, 19,
Wushu Association of Manipur (WAM) alleged to have been witnessing improper procedures of appointing office bearers for the last 29 years since its establishment.
Speaking to media persons Secretary of WAM Hanjabam Jayadeva said that Mayanglambam Biramani has been handling the association since its inception more like his own property. He has been holding the post of secretary for 29 years without any proper procedure, he added.
He also said that there hasn’t been any election for the association for selecting office bearers. He alleged that all the post were nominated according to his choice by him in appointing.
Rinku Khumukcham, Editor of Imphal Times has more than 15+ years in the field of Journalism. A seasoned editor, was a former editor of ISTV News. He resides in Keishamthong Elangbam Leikai, with his wife and parents.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- AIFUCTO stands with AMCTA’s demand for implementation of 7th UGC pay scale
- The wrath of Mother Nature: Mercury is rising
- Dr. Heptulla lauds the nurses of Manipur; says they are highly demanded outside the state
- Kumbi BJYM President threatened by State Veterinary dept. staffs
- 4 plus 4 is always equal to 8: But there is something to worry