Imphal April, 19,
Wushu Association of Manipur (WAM) alleged to have been witnessing improper procedures of appointing office bearers for the last 29 years since its establishment.
Speaking to media persons Secretary of WAM Hanjabam Jayadeva said that Mayanglambam Biramani has been handling the association since its inception more like his own property. He has been holding the post of secretary for 29 years without any proper procedure, he added.
He also said that there hasn’t been any election for the association for selecting office bearers. He alleged that all the post were nominated according to his choice by him in appointing.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- One more returnee tested positive; Number reached 60
- NPF MLA Awangbou Newmai inducted as Minister in N.Biren Singh led Govt.
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey