By - Jilima Yengkhom
Imphal, April 19,
The bay leaf herbal tea product technology has been developed at ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Lamphelpat in collaboration with PJTSAU, Hyderabad in support of Department of Biotechnology, Govt.of India.
The technology has been transferred to M/S Divine Enterprises with the trade name “Wild Urban “ is committed to process the best quality of herbal bay leaf products for greater heath benefits of the consumers.
The launching program was held at Lamyanba Shanglen, Palace Compound.
Prof.M. Premjit Singh,Vice Chancellor, Central Agricultural University, Lamphelpat, Dr.I.Meghachandra Singh Joint Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Lamphelpat, Padmashree L.Nabakishore , Father of Handicapped and Eminent Traditional Herbal Practitioner, Dr.H .Birakumar Singh, Sr.Principle Scientist, CSIR -NEIST, Lamphelpat, Kh.Shyam Singh,IFS, Chief Conservator of Forest, Manipur, Imphal, Dr.M.R .Sahoo, Sr.Scientist, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Dr.S.S.Roy, Sr.Scientist ,ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Manipur Centre, Dr.P.Tikendrajit, Association D.M. College of Commerce, Imphal and Shri Y.Rajen Singh, Liaison Officer, Planning Dept, Manipur were the dignitaries of the programme.
The tea is Caffeine free and herbal tea specifically made out of herbal leaves namely bay leaf, cinnamon, ginger and mint leaves which is easily found in Manipur which will also helps in reducing fat in the body.
These are news contributed by our verified users. The News are verified by our team and published.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- ‘Transport contractors are using the name of revolutionary groups in stealing PDS rice’
- KCP-MC asks for more detail clarification to Lamjingba; says no compromise with Credit Society Micro Finance, Sangakpham
- Tobacco harm reduction – A realistic option
- UKLF says KNO/KNA clarification to the killing of its cadre as false propaganda
- How do we trust the peace talk between Government of India and NSCN(IM)?