Imphal, April 15,
Armed rebel group Kangleipak Communist Party (KCP) observed 39th foundation day on April 14. A press statement issued by S. Mangal, Secretary -in-Charge, Information and Publicity of the proscribed group said that the foundation day was observed at its Central Head Quarter, GHQ, Training Centre, Tectical Head Quarters, Mobile Unit, Special Task Unit, 141 Battalion, 131 Battalion, Special Elite Unit and at other places of the region.
Main function was held at 131 Battalion of the outfit, the statement said. It added that Foreign and Regional Affairs Secretary of KYKL, C.Langamba and Army Chief of MFL /KCP H. Ibomcha attended as Chief Guest and President respectively. Camp commander of MYL Captain Dhana, Captain Tamba, Captain Suman, G-(III) of MFL M. Robin and Camp commander of MFL M. Punsiba attended as Guests of Honour.
Paying tributes to the revolutionary fighters of WESEA region, President message to the people and speech by the dignitaries on the dais mark the observance.
These are news contributed by our verified users. The News are verified by our team and published.
Latest from ImphalTimes
- IFO 2019 - Motivating students for better understanding of financial management
- Protective Thinking: Social Background leading to RIIN, Can RIIN save Nagaland?
- Claw toes may be a symptom of an underlying disorder
- KCP –MC bans Credit Society Micro Finance Sangakpham; says will investigate Lamjingba Finance
- CAF & PD clarification is self contradictory - Maoist