Imphal, April 15,
UPRFM ( United People’s Revolutionary Front of Manipur) today celebrates its first foundation day at its Genral Head Quarter, Divisional and Sectoral areas today. A statement by L. Rolin @ Thoupangba Meitei, Information & Publicity Secretary of the outfit said that chairman of the UPRFM T. Bhudhi @ Tamnganba and Vice Chairman of the outfit N. Romen @ Nongpok attended as dignitaries on the dais. A two minutes silence was observes as a mark of respect a departed cadre of the outfit Kangeibam Kangleinganba @ Kipak besides paying gun salute. Kipak was discharged from the party on October 21, 2018 after sustaining serious injury at an accident occurred on October 14, 2018 and he succumbed to his injury after few days, the statement said.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University.
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- Sit in protest staged against the non availability of Head of Institution; Warns Bishop House to shut the school down if they fail to send the Father
- Anti Repression Day: Army brutalities under the shadow of draconian Act AFSPA highlighted
- Meira Paibis demands CBI enquiry to the stealing of NFSA rice
- State police combs various areas of Greater Imphal
- 15 Foundation day of Working Committee of Apunba Lup held; Need special court to enquire 1528 cases rapidly- Deban