ThoubaI, March 28
Bayer Crop Science Pvt. Ltd. Imphal in association with the Farmers Welfare Association Wangjing organised a one day awareness programme for farmers at Wangkhei Laikhuram leirak today.
Maisnam Anand, in charge of Bayer Crop Science Pvt. Ltd., who had specialized in Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry attended as resource persons. Around 50 farmers from Wangjing area participated the programme.
He spoke about the need for checking of the soil before cultivating paddy and also about the use of pesticide and others etc. the programme was followed by an interaction program with the farmers and the resource person.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- PDS rice for Irong Kongleiram Village misappropriated by former village Headman
- Alleged kidnappers released on bail say they were framed
- 12 Quarantine Centres of Ukhrul solar-powered by SEAT and SELCO Foundation
- Liquors, items use for manufacturing seized by police team
- Man who tried to supply No 4 at quarantine center held