Imphal March 20,
Keithelmanbi Battalion of 9 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) celebrated Yaoshang festival with the children of Legacy Home, Ema Foundation and Ladies of Dorcas Group on 19 March.
As part of the celebrations the Battalion organised a picnic wherein various events including games for ladies and children were organised. During the event a cultural program was also presented by the children of Legacy Home and Ema Foundation.
Mrs Shubhra kabthiyal, President Assam Rifles Wives Association (ARWWA) and other members of ARWWA also joined the celebrations in which over 54 children and 27 ladies of Legacy Home, Ema foundation and DORCAS compassion home participated. The event was concluded with lunch followed by presentation of gifts and Assam Rifles souvenir badges to children and ladies by Mrs Shubhra Kabthiyal.
The earnest endeavor of the event was to bring joy to the hearts of the children and ladies of these NGOs on the auspicious festival. The NGOs expressed gratitude to the kind gesture shown by the Assam Rifles and requested for more such interaction in the future.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- MCI approves MD Sports Medicine in RIMS
- Assam Rifles Seized Huge quantity of cigarettes in Moreh
- ECI announces Rajya Sabha election for 55 members including Manipur on March 26
- Humanism Foundation organizes placement counselling
- CM attends around 500 complaints on joint Meeyamgi Numit and Hill Leaders’ day